Is the item you want checked out? You can place a hold on it.
- Search the online library catalog, to you find the item you want.
- On the left side of the screen you will see a link for "Place Hold".
- Enter your library card number (no spaces necessary) and your PIN.
- Click on "Place Hold"
- When your item becomes available we will notify you either via email or phone.
- You can also go to "My Account" and click on "Review My Account." Items ready for pickup will be marked "Available for pick-up".
- You can cancel a hold from My Account. Check the box by the title of the item then click on the button marked "Cancel selected holds."
Problems? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (860)285-1918