Renew Your Materials Using the Online Library Catalog
- Click Renew My Materials
- Choose Review/Renew.
- Enter your library card number without the spaces.
- Enter your PIN. Your PIN is CHANGEME unless you have chosen a different one. If the PIN you enter does not work, please contact the library at (860) 285-1910.
- Click on Checkouts.
- Check the items you would like to renew and click the button Renew Selected Items. New due dates will be displayed next to each item.
- Sometimes an item cannot be renewed; if so one of the following messages will be displayed:
"Renewal Limit Reached" or "Item Has Holds".
- Problems? call us at (860) 285-1910
- Note: Please do not send an e-mail to the library asking to renew materials. We cannot guarantee that your items will be renewed this way. If the online catalog is not working, call the library at (860)285-1910. After hours, you may leave a detailed message with your name, library card number, and items that you wish to renew.